DS Printech China to Debut This Week
DS Printech China to debut this week, providing onsite and online business exchange opportunities. From 28 – 30 October, the inaugural DS Printech China will host around 200 exhibitors, representing over 400 brands, in hall 10 at the brand-new Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center. The fair will feature an array of concurrent events to encourage the digital and screen printing industry to regather and recover from the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. What’s more, an online business platform is already live, offering a comprehensive range of sourcing options alongside the physical event.
Commenting on the fair’s opening, Ms Wendy Wen, Senior General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd said: “The show opening this week as planned will serve as an important platform for the industry to reconnect and get back on track following the months-long disruptions to the supply chain. DS Printech will provide industry practitioners with invaluable opportunities to explore the high-potential South China market, which is especially important at this time when businesses are looking to rebound.”
From machinery, accessories, consumables and substrates to paste, inks and additives, the exhibits will cover the full spectrum of the digital and screen printing supply chain. Some major industry players will feature at the fair, including:
- CNTOP (E30-41): a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hanglory Group and one of the leading digital and screen printing equipment manufacturers in China. The company will showcase their direct-to-garment printing, integrated printing and automated screen printing solutions.
- Nanjing Print Pretty (B01-06): focuses on R&D, production and sales of digital textile printing and inkjet printing equipment.
- Great World Ink & Paint (H142-148): manufactures solvent-based printing inks, water-based printing inks for textiles and eco-friendly water-based printing inks.
- Shanghai Xibao Supply Chain Management Co Ltd (C143-148): a professional apparel company that provides solutions for the whole textile supply chain.
To help address sourcing needs and generate new business opportunities, the fair organisers will employ a digital business platform on WeChat for visitors who can’t attend the fair due to travel restrictions to interact with their preferred exhibitors virtually. What’s more, exhibitors can enjoy additional exposure as the platform is equipped with live-streaming and video uploading functions.
In addition to displaying the complete digital and screen printing supply chain, DS Printech China will also host a number of concurrent events, providing informative and valuable insights for the industry to stay ahead of the market during this unprecedented time. The programme includes:
- 2020 Screen Printing & Digital Printing Innovation Development Summit: brings together business leaders and industry experts to discuss market developments and changes in the post-pandemic era.
- Prints, Digital and Future – 2020 Digital Printing Technology Development and Trend Forum: representatives from leading supplier Epson will introduce various printing equipment and solutions, with a display of their products onsite.
- The World of Prints – 2020 Textile and Garment Printing Seminar: focuses on the applications of digital printing in the textile industry.
- Personalised Printing Workshop: sponsored by Brother and YSD (a member of Cimpress), the event will feature interactive T-shirt making activities in which participants will learn about the rising trend of customisation in the digital and screen printing market and its potential.
To provide a clean and hygienic environment for fair attendees to conduct business, added measures will be in practice at the fair. These include:
- Real-name registration
- Onsite temperature checks
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectants and thermometers available
- Frequent sterilisation of public areas
- Medical service points onsite
- Face masks required for all exhibitors and visitors at all times during the fair
- Crowd control and distancing measures for forum / seminar audiences
DS Printech China, an influential platform dedicated to the screen and digital printing industry, is a rebranded fair of two pre-existing events: CSGIA and the concurrent Textile Digital Printing China. The fair is co-organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, China Screen Printing & Graphic Imaging Association (CSGIA), and Guangzhou Teyin Exhibition Service.